• Info •
Model: Squishy Paw
Firmness: Medium (00-50)
Notes: Thermochromic pigments will change color with temperature, darker colors when cold, lighter colors when warm. Boiling should be avoided or done with caution, as excessive heat can damage the color changing pigments. Temperature should not exceed 150°C.
• Approximate Measurements •
Length: 3" 3/4
* Models are handmade and may have some surface imperfections. Such flaws are purely visual and will not affect use.
* Colors may slightly vary due to photographic lighting and monitor settings, but I try to capture the colors as accurately as possible.
• Materials •
100% platinum cure silicone and pigments, cosmetic grade mica powder.
• Care instructions •
- Toys can be cleaned with soap and water, and safely boiled for further sanitization! (except color changing toys, please see instructions in the note above)
- DO NOT use with silicone based lubes.
- DO NOT store with other non-silicone toys. Even high quality silicone is known to sometimes have bad reactions when stored with other toys such as jelly and various plastics.
- Always be careful with sharp nails and teeth. Silicone is durable but sharp objects can cut into it.
Due to the nature of this product, we do not accept returns or refund, unless a mistake was made on our part. Please contact us if you have any issue with your order!